Springfield Armory 1911A1 "Loaded"
· Springfield Loaded 1911-A1 .45 ACP
· Product Code PX9608 ( this product code is no longer listed in the current Springfield Armory catalog )
· comes with original factory hard case
· 2 magazines (marked "SA 45 NM" on the floor plate)
· Novak rear sight, plain black (from the factory)
· Novak 14-kt gold bead front sight installed by Novak's in October 2010
$120, plus additional $50 for labor and shipping
· blue finish
the finish on the frame is factory original
Novak's re-blue the slide after cutting the dovetail and installing the front sight
· skateboard tape on front grip
I am the original owner, and purchased this new in October 1999.
It has between 500 - 1,000 rounds through it, but I haven't shot this much (if at all) since around 2002 or 2003. All of the ammo was full-metal-jacket (FMJ), some of Wolf (old style, with the laquer coating). No problems were encountered (at least none that I can recall).
UPDATE: I shot one magazine through this on June 30 2012 to post a video on this page, but my friend who was shooting the video messed it up.
There is holster wear on the edges, the "idiot mark" below the slide release lever, and a scratch on the right-side of the slide below the rear-sight. While never my every-day carry (EDC) gun, I did carry this for protection on camping trips.
If I have time, I'll take some better pictures.
I know I always keep saying that one of these days I'll get a proper setup with studio lighting,
rather than depending on either the crappy lighting inside my house or certain times of day when natural sunlight is favorable.
Or maybe I should just learn to use Photo Shop.
Dust sticking to the oil on the pistol shows up really well in most of these pictures below.